We are excited to announce the sixth annual Pedaler’s Fair, returning for the second consecutive year to the streets and breweries of Seattle’s Ballard neighborhood on Sunday, July 2, 2017 from 1-8 p.m.
Every year, we’ve showcased the best independent makers of bikes, bike products, and bicycle-inspired goods in British Columbia, Oregon, and Washington. Like 2016, this year’s event will be on NW 49th Street in Ballard, connecting the breweries of Peddler Brewing, Lagunitas Brewing, and Northwest Peaks Brewery.
With beer flowing, great food, live music playing, and fun times in the streets, Pedaler’s Fair continues to grow with more and more attendees. Plus, once again, Pedaler’s Fair will be the highlight of FREE BIKE, Seattle’s ten-day festival in early July that celebrates bike culture with fun DIY bike rides and activities.
Support from companies like yours aligns your brand with a community of people passionate about healthy lifestyles and good times. We hope you’ll join with the thousands of Pedaler’s Fair attendees and FREE BIKE participants in supporting and building the enthusiastic bike community.
Pedaler’s Fair Sponsorship Levels & Benefits
Presenting Sponsor: $10,000
- In marketing materials, your organization will be listed in the event title as:
“Pedaler’s Fair, presented by [YOUR COMPANY].”
- Company’s logo will be the most prominently displayed at the event and on event promotional materials (print, web and social media).
- A 20’x20’ booth with immediate visibility upon entering the festival event space.
Platinum Level: $5,000
- Your organization’s logo featured prominently on promotional materials and on the event website, as well as several significant mentions in social media posts.
- Opportunity to sponsor a specific aspect of the event, such as the music stage, food truck pod, and poster art show.
- A 10’x20’ booth.
Gold Level: $1,000
- Display of company logo with link on promotional materials, the event website and social media.
- A 10’x10’ booth.
Silver Level: $500
- Display of company name on promotional materials and website.
Bronze Level: $250
- Display of company name on the event website.
If these options do not fit your business or organization please let us know. We are flexible and would love your support and are willing to explore in-kind contributions. We ask that all sponsors do business in Washington. All sponsor applications will be reviewed in order to determine suitability and space.
We’re excited for this year’s event and look forward to working with you!
Brock Howell, Co-Organizer